Angie and Aliona, staff with Campus Crusade Moldova, in Eastern Europe, joined LUV workshops in November 2015. They have been coming to Orlando every 6 months to be equipped to reach women in their region. Recently they shared this report of what God is doing;
“Three years ago, God gave us a possibility to have ministry in the prison for women. In Moldova we have just one prison for women. We shared the Gospel using “Magdalena Released From Shame”. Last September we got permission to start a new Bible study group with women in prison. We offered them the Butterfly teaching and started with a group of 6 women. Now we have 20 women in our Butterfly group and many of them have believed in Jesus.
One of these women said: “I was supposed to be released from prison a few months ago but I will be here till February. I don’t regret that, I’m thankful to God because during this study I received answers to so many questions. I struggled with these questions many nights, but now I have peace.”
Another woman told us: “There are many Christian organizations coming with different great programs but no one is like this. The Butterfly group is so helpful!”
We are hoping that in future, the women we are discipling in prison now will continue the work and will share the Gospel and disciple other women, starting new groups. We are praying and hoping to see spiritual multiplication in this prison soon!”
Aliona and Angie have started several other butterfly groups discipling women in their city and more recently have also been reaching women in a closed and very difficult region of Moldova.
They are also working on translating Love UnVeiled materials into Russian and Romanian languages both needed in Moldova.
I thank God for the door He has opened for us to reach women in East and West Europe through our partnership with Campus Crusade (Agape Europe). Would you join me in praying for Angie and Aliona and the women of Moldova…
- Holy Spirit will empower Angie and Aliona with His wisdom and grace to evangelize and disciple women in prison and in the difficult region they have just started.
- A deep Holy Spirit transformation in each woman’s life during her time in the prison butterfly classes.
- The women in prison will have courage and conviction to live as Spirit filled disciples who multiply in prison and when they return to life outside prison.
- Other butterflies who Aliona and Angie are discipling will come along side them to help mentor the women in prison and in other areas.
- For a US Visa to be granted for Angie to travel to Orlando for LUV Workshop 5 training in May.
- For Aliona’s family who have had considerable emotional and physical challenges this year.
- For funds needed to translate and print Butterfly Disciple materials in Russian and Romanian.
Thank you for praying for our courageous butterflies and for your financial gifts to help us continue bringing God’s word to broken women to heal and set them free to be who He created them to be!
With warm love in our Lord Jesus.
Donate to help Aliona and Angie by visiting our safe and secure giving page.