“We are constantly on a stretch, if not on a strain, to devise new methods, new plans, new organizations, to advance the Church and secure enlargement and efficiency for the gospel. This trend of the day has a tendency to lose sight of the man, or sink the man in the plan or the organization. God’s plan is to make much of the man, far more of him than anything else. Men are God’s method. The Church is looking for better methods, God is looking for better men.” (EM Bounds, Power through Prayer.)
EM Bounds inspires me to pray that every woman who is discipled through Love UnVeiled will experience God’s power and become the “better woman” God is looking for to carry out His supernatural purposes in our generation.
I am also encouraged to share what God is doing in and through our new Butterflies in Brazil. As you partner with me in prayer, would you pray that each of our butterflies, in every part of the world to be women filled with radical crazy faith, women filled with His Spirit, who find our power to minister to others in the intimacy of our prayer closet, and are filled with “radical” faith to step out in boldness depending on the Holy Spirit to transform others through His word and power.
New Brazil Butterfly Group
Praise: Brazil Butterflies are flying. Marli sent this report following her Butterfly Workshop in February in San Paolo:
Hi Liz, I am so happy with what God has done through the Butterfly retreat. The women are sharing everyday using “WhatsApp” and some of them will meet to go through the workbook and teaching again to learn more.
I see how they are excited. One of them Maria do Carmo is missionary of JEAME and leads the program Meeting with God for people recovering in rehab clinics. She herself is recovered from drugs, prostitution, etc. She is already using what she learned at our workshop in her counselling sessions this week and also is putting together a retreat Meeting with God using the new teaching about the butterfly. She said she is excited that she can use that even for men, focusing on the transformation process. Some of the women in the group have committed to help her with this. She was the “pepper” of our meeting!
- Prayer: Butterflies in Brazil and for Marli who God has called to lead and train them:
- Pray God will raise up mature and effective women who will be empowered to reach others and make disciples in Brazil who multiply.
- Pray God will transform the women Marli is training, taking them into deeper relationship with Himself and giving them His vision and heart for women in Brazil.
- Pray Marli will be filled with the knowledge of God’s will and all spiritual wisdom and understanding as she seeks Him to know how to lead the women in Brazil and fulfill her calling to help women in the Middle East.
- Pray the word she is teaching grow deep roots in every women and that the enemy cannot snatch away the word or healing God has planted in their hearts.
- Pray for anointing on the Portuguese translation of Love UnVeiled materials.
Thank you for your prayers, your support and encouragement as we seek to be obedient and available to be used to serve our Lord Jesus.
For the love of God compels us, because we judge thus, that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died and gave Himself for them and rose again. 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.
In His love,
Founder & Executive Director